THE SOCIETY OF FRIENDS OF BOWRING PARK
The Coach House
Bowring Parks Visitor and Community Heritage Centre
BOWRING PARK GOLF CLUB 0151 480 8686
Telephone: 0151 482 1116 Opening hours Tuesdays, Wednesdays Thursdays, and Saturdays and Sundays
Messages taken on 1571
General Information email@example.com
Volunteers enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Heritage Project and Schools Educational Days Information email@example.com
CONTACT DETAILS Bowring Park Golf Club www.mackgolf.co.uk
Lorraine France - Chair and PR, Andy Johnson - Honorary Secretary, Do Duffy - Vice Chair, Beryl Hutchin - Honorary Treasurer
Friends of Bowring Park are a registered charity established 1989 to preserve, protect and restore historic Bowring Park which was gifted by Alderman William Benjamin Bowring JP in 1906 and Presented 12 June 1907 when Roby Hall Estate was re-named Bowring Park in honour of the giver and has remained a public park. The first Municipal Golf Course was opened in its ground in 1913, Alderman Bowring presented a trophy to found Bowring Golf Club, and this is still played for today.
FOBP manages the Visitors Centre, offers light refreshments to visitors, takes bookings for parties, organises indoor and outdoor events, fayres, annual Gala, monthly FEASTS and FUN
Please be reminded the Visitors Centre is run entirely by volunteers.
BOWRING PARK, St John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada www.bowringpark.com